Held On 11.12.2011
IBPS CWE Question Paper – 2011. These are previous year bank Question Papers, which you need to check out while preparing for your bank job recruitment.
1. Which of the following is NOT a function of a commercial bank?
(1) Providing project finance
(2) Settlement of payments of behalf of the customers
(3) Deciding policy rates like CRR, SLR, & Repo Rates
(4) Issuing credit/debit/ATM cards
(5) Providing services such as locker facilities, remittances
Question 2. The Election Commission of India is giving training to the electoral officers of which of the following countries in its neighbourhood?
3. What is money laundering?
(1) Conversion of assets into cash
(2) Conversion of Money which is illegally obtained
(3) Conversion of cash into gold
(4) Conversion of gold into cash
(5) Conversion of gold with foreign currency
Question 4. As per news reports in various newspapers and journals, ‘IAEA’ Governors approved the safety plan, so that it can be implemented by all the countries, willing to adopt it. IAEA is an agency/organization working in the area of _________
(1) Nuclear Energy
(2) World Trade
(3) International Banking
(5) Social Welfare
5. Which one of the following is not a salient feature of debit card?
(1) No bad debts to banks and no suits for recovery
(2) No interest earning for banks
(3) Works like a normal withdrawal slip
(4) 45 days credit is given to the card holder
(5) All of the above
6. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award is given for excellence in the field of _________
(4) Science & Technology
(5) Social service
Question 7. Funding of which of the following is not a lending for infrastructure sector?
(1) Highway project
(2) Construction of Educational Institution
(3) Construction of Hospital
(4) Laying of petroleum pipelines
(5) Higher Studies
8. ‘Raag Darbari’ is a famous book written in Hindi by __________
(1) Shri Amarkant
(2) Shri Shrilal SHukla
(3) Shri Nirmal Verma
(4) Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(5) Smt. Malti Joshi
9. Which of the following is a measure takeny by Reserve Bank of India to control inflation in our country?
(1) Increase in CCR
(2) Increase in SLR
(3) Contraction of supply of currency
(4) Raising of Repo / Revere Repo Rate
(5) Decrease the SLR
Question 10. Leila Lopes who was crowned Miss Universe recently is a citizen of _________