Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s leader energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise occupied with Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, as a proportion of Skill Building drives for the Nation, proposes to draw in understudies at its area across 22 work communities. ONGC Jobs 2021 (ONGC Jobs 2021) for 309+313 AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer, and Transport Officer positions www.naukrikatta.in
Grand Total: 622 full-time jobs
Advertisement No.: 03/2021 (R&P)
Total: 313 positions
Post Title & Details:
|Post No.||Post Title||No. of Vacancy|
|5||Materials Management Officer||13|
Educational Criteria: (GATE-2021)
- Post No.1: Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Petroleum / Civil / Electrical / Electronics / Telecom / E & C / Instrumentation / Chemical / Applied Petroleum / Industrial with 60% marks or Geophysics / Geology / Chemistry / Mathematics / Petroleum Post Garduate Degree with 60% marks.
- Post No.2: M.Sc (Chemistry) with 60% marks
- Post No.3: Post Graduate Degree in Geologist with 60% marks or MSc / M.Tech (Geology)
- Post No.4: Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics / Physics / Electronics with 60% marks. /M.Tech (Geophysical Technology)
- Post No.5: Any Engineering Degree with 60% marks.
- Post No.6: Degree in Mechanical / Auto Engineering with 60% marks.
Age Criteria: as on 31 July 2021, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Except for AEE (Drilling / Cementing): 30 years
- For AEE (Drilling / Cementing): 28 years
Fee: General/EWS/OBC: ₹300/- [SC/ST/PWD: No Fee]
Jobs Location: All India
Last Date of Online Application: 01 November 2021